Monday, October 15, 2007

Did you know Mason?

I created this blog to write about the experience of having Mason share my life for a little over a year. It also is a place for people to comment about the memories you have of Mason. The other children in the class have begun to share memories about Mason and I am including those in these postings. I conceive of this as a companion to the blog Kirk and Danielle made to chronicle his fight against cancer which, by definition, is about his illness and eventually his death. I would like this to be about his life. He shouldn't be defined by his cancer. I am encouraging everyone who knew him to share memories in the comments. I think he was a wonderful person and he will always be in my heart. I invite others to share their memories of Mason. Click on the comments and become part of the tribute.

If you don't have a google account, you will be asked to create one. It is fairly easy and free to sign up for an account. Alternatively, you could start your own blog of some sort and then you could log on that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://homeinkabul.wordpress.com/2007/10/17/peace-be-with-you-mason/